ItsAaron

My Powers Are Gone For No Reason.

@DrLee @Forest @Hidingmaster @Gawd

I don't really know who can do what so you're the only four I could guess at.

My powers have been gone for weeks now. I've not been demoted according to any promo/demo, I'm active enough for a mod, especially as I only tend to come on in my day time (your night). Tried messaging Hiding and Lee but nothing's come of that either so thought I'd take it to the forums and see if anyone else has any recommendations.

If I'm not mistaken, your powers were revoked during the whole mass slay thing. Either that, or it was unresolved from the other thing involving the whole ban @ all fiasco. Correct me if I'm wrong, tis 2 AM and I'm pretty potato right now.

I got mod back months after the ban @all thing and I don't know what mass slay thing you mean so I know I'm not involved in that @Forest :p My powers just went. #sigh

If we're being perfectly honest, I thought you were demoted way before I got DM/DL. Not to be rude or anything but: A.) I rarely see you on the servers (Until lately) B.) I never see you on teamspeak/The forums. You were also not on the CS:S staff list when @DarkWolf6052 got demoted and whatnot. It was probably just him being lazy or something of that sort. Only CL's can remove powers, and when I asked if you still had moderator when I first got DM - I was told by Hiding you didn't have it any longer. Refer to him for anything further than this.

@DrLee

A) I'm rarely on during times you'd see me as I live in England and as such tend to play in my day time, or your night, which is always a poorly moderated time as it is in which I've seen rules broken an extraordinary amount of times.

B) When it coems to TS, same reason.

And for not being on the staff list, that's obviously just a mistake. I am a mod, and I need someone to get me my powers back.

@ThePenguin , @Chrono says to badger you and I love and trust him so can I just tag you in every post? kthnx

Yeah you should have mod powers. From looking at earlier promo/demos, you were demoted for the !ban @all thing, and then re-promoted a while later (Here is where he was demoted for abuse, here is where he was re-promoted). I'll hit him up with those mod powers, unless @Hidingmaster or @DrLee have any kind of objections

@ItsAaron I just gave you your mod powers back, send me (or any other staff members if you can't get a hold of me) a PM if you're having any trouble accessing your powers again.

~closed