Fuzz - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

fuzz

Steam ID:

doesnt matter

Information:

I was banned from the Teamspeak for micspamming when everyone else was spamming. Blatantly i stopped and even went in to apologize, but no, I instead get banned. I don't really get how everyone else is an exception except me for I have been here at xG for quite awhile, and I dont think i should be treated differently just because everyone else is butt buddies with the teamspeak admins.

So heres my sorry for micspamming and I won't enter any channels ever again except the gmod division ones. I don't care if Im isolated i rather just be able to come on and talk to my friends at xG.

-1, went into the Anime room and decided to do it while we were trying to talk about some important stuff. (Including League, I think). @Bleed

-1 You came into a room, spammed a soundboard that didn't stop until you were banned (for a day i think), you had already done it in warriors channel earlier, and to top it off, you went on multiple proxies and rejoined TS, which is about the time i gave bleed the ok to change it from a day ban to a permanent ban @Bleed ( @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @Gawd )

really? Do you really think the whole xenogamers community gives a shit that I spammed when all of you spam nonstop. I doubt I am a real "threat" to the sanctity of xenogamers for spamming fucking music. If you arnt buttbuddies with the owners obviously you're going to get shit on. Plus everyone in the community is fucking autistic as fuck, even me, so who really gives a shit? I doubt anyone. Plus I'm from the most unrecognized division of xG so what difference would it make if i was banned? Slim to none. Just add me to all your blacklists and I'll happily sit in my corner in the gmod div room.

@cashmoneystudios @rektson @shalomhimom @supson @easierthanurmom

really? Do you really think the whole xenogamers community gives a steaming pantload that I spammed when all of you spam nonstop. I doubt I am a real "threat" to the sanctity of xenogamers for spamming fudgeing music. If you arnt buttbuddies with the owners obviously you're going to get steaming pantload on. Plus everyone in the community is fudgeing autistic as fudge, even me, so who really gives a steaming pantload? I doubt anyone. Plus I'm from the most unrecognized division of xG so what difference would it make if i was banned? Slim to none. Just add me to all your blacklists and I'll happily sit in my corner in the gmod div room.

Do that

@getsnackbaredkid

really? Do you really think the whole xenogamers community gives a steaming pantload that I spammed when all of you spam nonstop. I doubt I am a real "threat" to the sanctity of xenogamers for spamming fudgeing music. If you arnt buttbuddies with the owners obviously you're going to get steaming pantload on. Plus everyone in the community is fudgeing autistic as fudge, even me, so who really gives a steaming pantload? I doubt anyone. Plus I'm from the most unrecognized division of xG so what difference would it make if i was banned? Slim to none. Just add me to all your blacklists and I'll happily sit in my corner in the gmod div room.

Fuzz's guide to getting unbanned:

Step 1: insult the leadership of the community

Step 2: insult the community as a whole

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT

so i dont suck your dick and every other "leadership", i dont deserve to have fun.

+ i didnt insult anyone, its just a harsh criticism. Its this way with every gaming community: If you aren't part of the highschool-level clique in the community, you are automatically discriminated and barred from being a part of the thing as a whole. I don't really give a fuck if I'm not allowed in your channels, I just wish I could be a part of all the fun )';