Legend

I Just Slayed All By Accident

I understand if i get demoted but I never knew if i type !slay @!me It would slay @all so Im just posting proof cause i thought it would only slay me and here it is also aaron told me to. Goodbye xG and everyone. I also banned myself from the server for 1 hour.

Untitled.thumb.png.31859297336d22cc24a853138a75378e.png

I feel dead bad :( Didn't think you'd listen to me! I thought everyone knew that command but then they told me you're a new mod so I banned myself like you did. Sorryyy :(

Obviously he shouldn't be demoted. A lot of old mods/admins etc don't even know the command so it was understandable that he wouldn't either.

How to Target

General targets:

• name - Exact name match, or partial name match (if the partial string is unique).
  • #userid - If userid is numeric, the player will be targeted by their userid (found via the "users" command).
  • #steamid - Matches by Steam ID. If you use colons (:), you must enclose in quotes. Otherwise, you can use an underscore (_) instead. Examples: "#STEAM_0:1:4433", #STEAM_0_1_4433
  • #<name> - Exact name match after the # sign.
  • @all - All players (available on most commands).
  • @Bots - All bots (available on most commands).
  • @alive - All alive players (available on most commands that accept alive players).
  • @dead - All dead players (available on most commands that accept dead players).
  • @humans - All non-bot players (available on most commands).
  • @aim - Current player the admin is directly aiming at.
  • @me - Target self.
  • @!me - Target everyone but yourself.

Note that name matches occur last, "magic targets" (such as # and @) are processed first. This means that "@all" will target @all players, even if there is a player named "@all". You should target "#@all" instead.

Counter-Strike only:

• @ct or @cts - All Counter-Terrorists
  • @t or @ts - All Terrorists

Team Fortress 2 Only:

• @red - All RED team members
  • @Blue - All BLU team members

#AaronForBadmin Anyways, since you were up front about it, it's fine on my accord. All I need is @Hidingmaster's say.