Hidingmaster

Computer Monitor

So im looking to get another monitor and hook up both of them. The current monitor I have is 24" 1920 x 1080 LED. I really don't know what to get, I've considered: LG 25.0" UltraWide WFHD Monitor [2560 x 1080] but I don't know if itll work all too well with my current monitor (Ive been told numerous times to try to get very similar monitors.)

Admins halp

I would try to get 2 same sized monitors or if you can 2 of the same monitors because a monitor thats wider or longer than the other is just awkward and it helps when picking a screen resolution.

It depends what you want 1080p, 1440p, or 4K. I have a decent monitor 1440x900 :p

I would go with these

AOC q2963Pm Black 29" 5ms HDMI UltraWide (21:9) LED Backlight LCD Monitor, IPS Panel 300 cd/m2 50,000,000:1 Built-in Speakers - Newegg.com - 1080p Ultrawide

UltraSharp Monitors - Razor-Sharp Images & Vibrant Colors | Dell Dell has a decent variety of monitors for 1080p to 4k

LCD Monitors : Monitors, TVs : Electronics : Micro Center also check microcenters Monitors they have good prices for them.. and there is alot

If you really want to use both of them a lot, definitely try and get one thats a very similar size/resolution. If you're just going to be using one primarily, and the second for like music or teamspeak or whatnot, your second one can be smaller than your first one. Thats how my setup is right now (17" laptop as secondary, 23" monitor as primary) and it works quite well for me, but it all depends on what you want

I would recommend, if at all possible, to get the exact same monitor as your first one. If you have two monitors that are a different brand/model, you are going to have problems with the bezel sizes being different, colors being different, and other such issues. Like lithium said it depends on what you are using it for as well.