Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

rexxthg123

*sigh* you guys really need to read my submission. it clearly states that i will cut down my spamming to join xG.
Well untill i see that im still a -1...

Holy **** his spamming makes me want to throw a baby through a wall. I ask him REPEATEDLY to stop (practically every time we're both on the server) and he just continues doing it. -1

+1, seems like you guys are being a little bit too hard. Spamming isn't a big deal, I mean we all do it for teh lolz at times (EVEN SILENCE DOES IT!). He helped everyone identify dakutepanda for the person he is, and I think that shows he would be a good addition to the clan.

He constantly Spam's with his HLDJ. When he gets Muted by a moderator, or administrator he would rage about it and post it on the forums. He doesnt rage when he get's muted from anti-spam. So my final answer is:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_18.png.c03757008c6e1661d263259e117c5ef6.png

oh lil crazy your the one spamming your autotuned voice and you accuse me of spamming?herpes i never rage. and umm nullbytes youve only muted me once because we were both on the server at the same time once.

oh lil crazy your the one spamming your autotuned voice and you accuse me of spamming?herpes i never rage. and umm nullbytes youve only muted me once because we were both on the server at the same time once.

I didnt spam with my auto tuner... I just talk not spam lololololol

here's a post found...

Rex Trying to say Quarantine admin abuse for muting rex for Spamming HLDJ.