• Mario Kart 64
    • Mario Kart Super Circuit
    • Mario Kart: Double Dash
    • Mario Kart DS
    • Mario Kart Wii
    • Mario Kart 7
    • Mario Kart 8
    • other

So, i finally got my hands on Mario Kart 8 hoping it would be a blast, but no it's not. Now see, i didn't hate it though i just don't think it's great. I thought the gimmick of going side ways is lame and the flying and water parts of the game is quite boring (i know mario kart 7 did it first), honestly Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed did the flying and water thing way better. When i cranked the races up to 150cc it still seemed slow as shit. the character rooster is so weak. the horn weapon is cool and all, but it ruins the purpose of the blue shell, because there are some really skilled players who always get first place. i hate how you can't hold more than one weapon like the previous installments. and the coin item is useless. personally i prefer the mario karts from Mario Kart: Double Dash to Mario Kart Wii and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. any mario karts under Mario Kart: Double Dash i think have not aged well (yup that means your precious N64 game mario kart 64) and any mario karts past Mario Kart wii are ok.

I'll give you that SASRT is better but it's not mediocre, it's more like a 8/10 at best. The tracks are meh but the gameplay isn't too much different from the other games.

I also don't like how you can just pick a kart and go

I quite like the customization that brings.

I quite like MK8, probably because its more suited to people who are first a lot of the time. I think the rubberbanding has decreased too.

I quite like the customization that brings.

I quite like MK8, probably because its more suited to people who are first a lot of the time. I think the rubberbanding has decreased too.

now rubberbanding has its problems, but i like rubberbanding that's quite right. Mario Kart 8 to easy, Diddy Kong Racing to hard, Double Dash had it right IMO

now rubberbanding has its problems, but i like rubberbanding that's quite right. Mario Kart 8 to easy, Diddy Kong Racing to hard, Double Dash had it right IMO

Oh yeah I agree, double dash was the best one. The courses in double dash were amazing and I wish some like Warios Colosseum or that one with the bridge (forgot the name, mushroom something lol) come back in the retro stuff.