Haruka

Hub...?

Can we figure out why hub makes me crash?

I'm not sure if @Moosty still crashes sometimes when he joins. But now I cant play any of our servers with hub :/

@Nomulous

I dunno why it would cause crashes its not like it takes a lot of computer memory with just a few added trails and a hub system.

Ya, I connected to TGH for like 30 seconds and crashed. I havent been able to play JB since hub was added there

lots of things hub has been breaking. we really need to figure this shit out. I don't even use the hub and can normally play fine on tgh or jb but i still crash randomly (especially when changing maps). But we really need to work out these bugs ASAP if a mod can't come on and do their job.

Hachi might be queen of Saxton Hale but I'm Princess of Trade Gaming :cat:

Wait no Im the Princess. Your the Queen. @Vector Didnt you say that? or was it someone else?

There can be a bagillion reasons why, varying from how much ram you have, if TF2 memory leaks on your computer, if you have enough space for hub, if your ram can sustain hub, if your tf2 version on your pc can handle hub. The server sided bugs that hub induces are being looked into, but client side is solely at your fault. I cannot figure out, or even begin to figure out why you might have some bugs unless I know more about your PC in comparison to people's PCs who can run hub.