Kypari

Spawn Camping: Yay Or Nay?

Spawn camping  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Spawn camping

• Yay
    • Nay

This being my opinion.

I've seen spawncamping as annoying, but making it a rule again won't solve the problem and is just an excuse for us staff to expand our ban list.

HOWEVER, If we must make it a rule, we can allow spawncamping to continue but a staff member may ask that you stop. After that if they keep doing it or won't stop then you can start slaying them/kicking them etc.

Proposed Rule: Spawncamping is allowed however staff members have the right to ask that you stop. If a staff member asks you to stop do not ignore their warning or you may be slayed/kicked/banned (in order after being warned) if you continue to spawn camp.

@kbraszzz @Vector @BonfireCentipede @ShockeDeel @Moosty @Kittylicious @Nomulous

Let spawn camping stay unless it's on a map where the other team has no chance whatsoever, like when Hale goes on itemtest. If you can't stop the spawncamping, then you're obviously bad at the game.

This being my opinion.

I've seen spawncamping as annoying, but making it a rule again won't solve the problem and is just an excuse for us staff to expand our ban list.

HOWEVER, If we must make it a rule, we can allow spawncamping to continue but a staff member may ask that you stop. After that if they keep doing it or won't stop then you can start slaying them/kicking them etc.

Proposed Rule: Spawncamping is allowed however staff members have the right to ask that you stop. If a staff member asks you to stop do not ignore their warning or you may be slayed/kicked/banned (in order after being warned) if you continue to spawn camp.

@kbraszzz @Vector @BonfireCentipede @ShockeDeel @Moosty @Kittylicious @Nomulous

Yeah i like origins idea about the rule. I just dont think it should really result in a kick/ ban unless its REALLY bad and it happens very often

That doesn't sound good at all. Giving administrators the power to make subjective decisions outside of the rule set is just nonsensical. Admins should only follow a set of written rules and that's it. Hell that just sounds silly to begin with; "Spawncamping is allowed but it's not if an admin doesn't like it."