Houseofbacon - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Jailbreak

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39263929

Information:

While I was playing jailbreak I made a mod/admin mad after that I disrespected him and spammed. From what I've been told the two punsihments for that are a gag and 6 hours ban from the server after the mod/admin left everyone calmed down about 5 minutes later someone came in saying I massed freekilled in the jailbreak #2 server with no evidence.

HouseOfBacon, I permaCT banned you for mass freekill. Not only that but prior to the ban I told you that if you kept breaking the rules I was going to ban you because you had been freehitting and freekilling reds. The gag was for disrespecting me due to the fact that you were mad because of the ban. It is not my fault if you did not read the rules before playing on the server. I warned you on several occassions and for this I dont believe you should be unbanned. You also have 7 other bans on your record which obviously doesn't help your case. Next time listen to the staff and dont break the rules after being warned and you will be able to have the same privileges as the others.

HouseOfBacon, I permaCT banned you for mass freekill. Not only that but prior to the ban I told you that if you kept breaking the rules I was going to ban you because you had been freehitting and freekilling reds. The gag was for disrespecting me due to the fact that you were mad because of the ban. It is not my fault if you did not read the rules before playing on the server. I warned you on several occassions and for this I dont believe you should be unbanned. You also have 7 other bans on your record which obviously doesn't help your case. Next time listen to the staff and dont break the rules after being warned and you will be able to have the same privileges as the others.

Spork I would just like proof on where you find the info that I have freekilled 7 times Before I admit I have freekilled once or twice but that was a long time ago I just kindly ask could you give me the proof I have freekilled like that before? And I admit I have been an idiot in the past (I definitely know that) But I just have never massed freekilled, but thanks for you're time