wtf is this shit, I know I did terrible in my provisional matches; I even gave up trying after losing 4 matches in a row, yet I was placed above my friends who I've played with and I know are better than me.

ughh, league. wtf?

anyone got the explanation?

You most likely faced higher elo people - thus the 3 wins placing you above most people you know. So if you won against some golds/plats and lost against the same elo, I'm assuming you'd be placed where you were. Though I'm no expert. @Barmithian @Chrono

mad cuz bad :^)

What the fuck did you just fucking post about me, you little f2p? I’ll have you know I've won over 500 payload maps, and I’ve been involved in numerous Highlanders, and I have over 50 confirmed Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. I am trained in advanced Scout mindgames and I am credit to team. You are nothing to me but just another Ghastly Gibus-toting f2p. I will wipe you the fuck out with Strange Festive Scattergun precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking Genuine First Place Highlander Tournament medals. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the chatbox? Think again, f2p fucker. As we type I am contacting my secret network of BLU Spies across the pl_waste and you are being keylogged right now so you better prepare for the hacking, you Pyrovision Goggle-toting bitch. The hacking that wipes out the pathetic untradeable items you call a backpack. You’re fucking Level 9001 Vintage Ban Hammered, f2p. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Level 42 Strange Festive Holy Mackerel. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced Scout mindgames, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Valve quality weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your f2p ass off the face of the game, you little noob. If only you could have known what premium account retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price you wouldn't be able to trade for anyways, you goddamn f2p. I will shit Fish Kills all over you and you will be humiliated in it. You’re fucking dead, noob.

1v1 me in TF2 fgt.

You most likely faced higher elo people - thus the 3 wins placing you above most people you know. So if you won against some golds/plats and lost against the same elo, I'm assuming you'd be placed where you were. Though I'm no expert. @Barmithian @Chrono

He's partially right, although I don't think gwoash would have been placed against gold or plat, just high silvers