In-Game Name:

Boss Duck

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:88632407

Rules Broken:

Freekill and other rules

Evidence:

2014-07-13_00001

This guy freekilled alot and to think about escaping ban he left after his 3rd freekillin one round. I just want noobs like him to pay the price for there actions

If I remember correctly (since I got killed as well), one of them had been AFK, so he was killed. The second tried to rebel and failed. I was the last one who tried to run to medic and failed.

All of them justified as all three rebelled.

If I remember correctly (since I got killed as well), one of them had been AFK, so he was killed. The second tried to rebel and failed. I was the last one who tried to run to medic and failed.

All of them justified as all three rebelled.

I take that back. Need to do more reading of the logs.

IDK, this one is hard to remember for me.

He gets 3 people within a span of 50 seconds and one more 2 minutes later. Again, I clearly remember running away trying to rebel, thus why I suggested the kills were justified. Had he freekilled more than 3 I would have banned him right then and there but I saw nothing done wrong at that moment.

Unless we get more people to come forward (which won't help since we need visual proof from them), I say let this one go and move on since there isn't enough evidence.

@kbraszzz your thoughts on this?

Ok , I wish I had more evidence but of course, I did not hit the right screenshot button. I respect your decicion and clearly lack evidence.

ai61.tinypic.com_mkyqu0.png.e307c12c3db1a441095ddd115cc0b320.png

The evidence is lacking and the time of the kills doesn't actually suggest or prove of mass freekill. Unless more proof is added, I don't think it would be fair to ban him.

Note to Dethman:

next time you catch a freekiller, make sure you record it instead of providing us with screenshots!

type "record [insert name of .dem]" into console

and "stop" to stop recording.

Judging by all the people screaming freehit I would guess that he tried killing a rebel and accidentally Freehit/Freekilled a few people.

He even slayed himself.

But still need more evidence.