Fi55i0n

Fi55i0n - Team Fortress 2

i didnt deny it THEN, and he said that if i looked at the rules then, he would unban me, but i had to go, so i couldn't.

Like I said, he was joking. He is a mod so he cant unban you what so ever. Again Im gonna say He cant unban you. And if you didnt deny then that means you still dont deny about what you did. You think he can unban you but he cant so you are probably gonna stay banned.

When you mass as a pyro you're CT banned. End of story. I personally play on a laptop as well and know all too well the touch pad can be a nuisance. Not once since I got the laptop have I ever massed on the JB servers. (haven't in general but not the point) And as people know, it's kinda my domain. I'm on there a shit ton. When people break MAJOR rules obviously I think for the integrity of the server and the playability for the server goers. My bans are just and I ban accordingly. Yes, I said read the rules. I say that to all the "banned". I also say to make an appeal after you're learnt the server rules. If you JUST read the server rules, doesn't exactly give me any push to get you un CT banned. #closed #justkeeplearning