John_Madden

Donator Rules Proposal (and Suggestions) Thread

Vector sent me the link to this thread, and I'm glad it exists.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything illegal (Is that the right word to use?) with my donator perks. Now, I have a pretty good idea of what is and isn't allowed.

Also, about the bosses every 10 minutes thing, I have a hypothetical situation to address.

On Frantic Factory, we have had instances where most everyone gathered in the Boss Fight room and had gauntlet battles with Monoculous, one after another. Is it okay, in this instance, to spawn him in more often than every 10 minutes? Just so long as everyone votes first, yes? (At 70% approval)

Just wanted to make sure. It's pretty fun to do that and I don't want to get razzed if it happens again in the future. If we're pretty adamant about the whole every 10 minute thing, I won't do it again in the future.

Tagging more scrubs people

@Moosty @Barmithian @Redheards @BelloWaldi @Matsi (Irony ensues) @Jpie112

well then i see we have a problem on out hands...

<3

ANYWAYS

I do see useless votes but i dont really care about that its just using the /csay command that i get really pissed off at. Some people get it just so they can advertise in front of everyone face which should even be allowed. IF anything remove the /csay command or restrict it to only useful things.

Also noclip is bad.