Redheards

So Much Funs

I wanted to make a thread for ALL the games you ever played that made you play it for days and days even after you beat it. aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_b_be_Destiny_box_art.png_256px_Destiny_box_art.png.47b244a09efae5554f932c3380a38f1b.png So far I loved it, but I miss it :(

[ATTACH]15912[/ATTACH]@ThePenguin This game gave me entertainment for years, and still can. :D

Just so you all know, @DrLee here would come into TS and tell him how he slaughtered every person he could that wouldn't interfere with the main quest

Anyway,fallout.jpg.bbbdde62946ae862660cad6153af8b20.jpg Don't even remember how many times i played through this game, even if Deathclaws are op.

jak.jpg.facf9eb2c4c60853be5ec70b54e2dc58.jpg Played this game and the sequals 2-4 times each.

anintendoartwork.com_gallery_cave_story_3d_cave_story_3d_shinonoko_japanese_artwork_poster_1.thumb.jpg.df72ac1f128f3bf5f2ac83e60b7706d9.jpg

Probably Cave Story, because when i got it on steam I beat it 5 times in one week, but now the game doesn't want to work anymore

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_3_34_Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg.bf0ae1ba8a27462de7226224f84019f4.jpg This game. There is a lot of shit to do. If you get bored of any of the quests you can save and then fuck up everyone and then reload that save. Also fuck the White Glove Society, I made it my mission to get out of there killing everyone of them. Kinda fucked it up tho cause the guy I was trying to save and his father kept dying so that quest got fucked. But this game is really fun. O and Yes Man is love Yes Man is life

And this game aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_7_77_NHL_07_Coverart.png.95b136ff77929dbd353968f8657536bc.png now I know you cant really beat a sports game, but I remember sitting on my ass all day playing this game. This is one of my very first games I really got into and actually knew how to save shit and not just keep my xbox on all night so I could keep playing the season (thats how I lost my xbox 360 rip). But this kept me entertained for ages. And my first game for the ps2 after I got the red ring on my xbox 360