StarmiX

Highlander

I have leader on our current team but I'm pretty sure if you use mine, you'll have to play in steel

Also if you can't find a spot or need a sub, I'm down.

I'm not using the same team, your current roster was full of people who were really good and tried hard tow in, compared to us, we just want to have fun while still trying.

I'm not using the same team, your current roster was full of people who were really good and tried hard tow in, compared to us, we just want to have fun while still trying.

And we shouldn't do steel. We would actually have to train and prepare. It would be a lot of work.

I can remove people from the roster you know? Also we can get the steel division removed.

No pomson D: at least I can use my gunslinger :D

That reminds me. Make sure people know the white list and train with legal weapons @StarmiX

People on the main team, meet in team speak at 4:30 EST in the community room I'm in. Just pm me on ts for the password.