Blaire

Blaire - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Blaire

Steam ID:

Information:

I got banned by a very butthurt john madden. The internet should be uncensored and your admins should be able to take a tad bit of disrespect (none of which i spewed). He said something about saying "F**k the admins" and i said that it should be allowed and did not say those words directly to him. He banned me on a hunch without reading my comment. Please unban me!

You still said it "fuck the admin(s)" which we are told is the basic level of disrespect towards staff. Plus you kept trying to argue rules and wouldn't shut up about it.

At the end of the day, all you had to do was just gag the player; I guess some people take insults more seriously.

Not giving a +1 or a -1

I had muted him. He kept going and going about the rules "ruining fun" when they weren't being directly affected by the rule I was enforcing and should have just dropped the subject like I told him, yet kept going.

I had muted him. He kept going and going about the rules "ruining fun" when they weren't being directly affected by the rule I was enforcing and should have just dropped the subject like I told him, yet kept going.

I still do think 1 day was a bit harsh and they should've only been gagged/muted. +1

I still do think 1 day was a bit harsh and they should've only been gagged/muted for the whole time that they were on the server..