Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Well...

My dad is 39 and he still plays video games. He's been doing that for years, and I managed to grow up without any financial situations and my mom started working recently, and she even plays video games. My dad works from 7:30AM to 3:45PM every weekday.

People have hobbies, maybe you should go play tennis when you are 32.

lol @grammar.

you are an ignorant f*ck selby. i got more f*cking friends than you. people would actually miss me ;), but you are a piece of **** F*CK. go suck a fat one and drop dead!

I love how it's a bad thing I work for a living and spend money I earned the way I want to. I have been playing video games long before you, I know many of my friends still play. Ben I feel bad for you. I mean just look at your little weasel zit face. Good luck with the opposite sex as you have no redeeming quality. Your personality is obviously horrible and your social skills are more then lacking. You can hardly form sentences. If anyone is ending up in poverty it's you after your parents no longer want to take care of you. They must be vary patient people. I would have sent you straight to the orphanage or the abortion clinic.

ben i dont give a f*ck about grammar when im talking to you cause your not worth the time to correct any errors i just want to get my point across so you can understand f*ggot. Also no one would miss a piece of sh*t like you. People are more likely to be glad your gone cause your so f*cking annoying

too much disrespecting going on.

closed.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

okay im gonna reopen this cause this is ero's goodbye thread he deserves some respect. so ben sorry but you and selby just need to chill out. so stop disrespecting eachother or im gonna close it again.

Read This: Tips on Arguing ._.

Ero, I'm gonna miss you lots man.

You're a rude, crude, and socially-unacceptable, awesome dude.

My day has been made so many times by your perfectly placed insults.

P.S. I HOPE I'm playing games when I'm 32 and 39 and 50, and even on my 80th birthday! It's something I enjoy!

Im gonna miss you <3 Please once in a while, lets do some dirty talk? And If we don't i guess i always still have the one we had a couple nights ago..

Who else is going to randomly send me dirty pictures over forum chat, and let me call them a horse **** in return? We'll miss you, and how blunt you are with everyone. Without playing here, you'll have more time to **** *****es and make more money.

lol @grammar.

you are an ignorant f*ck selby. i got more f*cking friends than you. people would actually miss me ;), but you are a piece of **** F*CK. go suck a fat one and drop dead!

Yea. I bet all your friends just LOVE you when you talk to them like that.

I may have caused crap with ero but me and him i believe are cool now... i actually really like ero now. Ero be sure chat with me once in a while will ya? :D