Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Well...

For some reason I no longer forum Mod. No one bothered telling me about the new promotions or that I was going to lose forum Mod. So.. yea I am not going to sit and wait to find out whats going on. Peace you little cry babies lol.

I'm going to miss you baby wang (not talking about your man parts). I looked up to you, in the times of doubt you've helped me many times.

kk bye I'll miss you.

you probably lost it for being a **** all the time and closing all the threads. like the admin abuse thread on Major B. it was a valid post with proof and you replied "stop being babies and work it out in steam." you are 32 years old and still play video games. you are a failure in life and i think you should change that before you die in poverty. i would say i'd hate to see you go, but then i would be lying. goodbye.

a bit harsh dont u think ben? why does age matter with video games, like 90% of the clan isnt even old enough to play css, and there are like 30 yr olds that make games, play them and even with thousands of dollars in tournaments. how is he a failure though? he works at home and can do **** all, most ppl work out of home and have to drive to work and waste time on commutes, the way i see it, ero's got it good working from home, cause he can work as long as he wants to and take breaks whenever he wants to, and hes saving a **** ton of money on gas, no offense ben, but its not like ur doing any better

ben your an d*ck. You should hang yourself for being mad all the time and being an as*head and thats why your not making any friends. Ill send you a noose. I would say I missed you if you died but then I would be lying. gg.

ben your an d*ck.

lol @grammar.

you are an ignorant f*ck selby. i got more f*cking friends than you. people would actually miss me ;), but you are a piece of **** F*CK. go suck a fat one and drop dead!

ben, he works at home, and he finds it entertaining to play video games. stop getting in the way of what people like to do and get your head out of your conservative ***.