Fox Fur - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Fox Fur

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:18035831

Rules Broken:

Map Exploit, ignoring staff. (specifically: using weapons in melee arena on frantic factory)

Evidence:

user entered melee arena with a brass beast and killed every member of the opposing team. staff online (@ColdEndeavour and myself) told him that it was an exploit, against the rules, and to stop. we did this about 6 or 7 times. user ignored us and continued to kill with the brass beast in the melee arena for about five minutes. we decided to record it, accidentaly said we were recording out loud, and he promptly suicided and came back as a demo knight. the video didn't yield any evidence, but i went back and took a screenshot of the console logs showing him killing with a brass beast. i know we dont have the best evidence, but we have a lot of witnesses. he should be banned. he took advantage of staff not having powers and should be rightfully punished for it.

@Kart @metalslug53 were also witnesses

Screenshot of console logs are here:

he needs to be banned. i know we cant do it now, but once we can we should.

Can confirm. Fox Fur directly disobeyed staff commands for a good ten minutes, openly killing with weapons in a melee-only area using a known exploit.

Video footage could not be obtained as his actions halted as soon as video capture began.

I can confirm being a witness to this event.

Fox Fur (a.k.a. [FURRY] Fox Fur) joined the server while trade_franticfactory_v3p was in use, then proceeded to enter the boxing ring as the Heavy while using a Brass Beast. Staff and members stated for him not to exploit the map, yet he disregarded the warnings and persisted with abusing the exploit.

We then decided to record this instance as evidence for a ban request; however, Fox Fur then swapped classes and respawned as a Demoman to appear as an innocent person. At this time, he proceeded to state that "these servers are shit", then left the server. Moosty opened his console, and captured what little graphical evidence he could mine from this predicament.

+1 For ban.

"this server's shit xD" (My Screenshot of the Console)

ai.imgur.com_LK1sDJU.thumb.jpg.8ab7724ca23b32b84ed3e7631d2834c0.jpg

I have no idea wtf you are talking about some melee arena... but my only question is... why didn't you just use your powers while he was there.... aren't you a mod moosty?

I have no idea wtf you are talking about some melee arena... but my only question is... why didn't you just use your powers while he was there.... aren't you a mod moosty?

All powers are gone for every staff member and Donator because the tf2 update broke the steam I'd system. Thought you would have known that.

no body, and i literally mean, no body, has admin powers on their servers until they fix the IDs. they are getting ready for source 2.

+1

no body, and i literally mean, no body, has admin powers on their servers until they fix the IDs. they are getting ready for source 2.

+1

welcome to team fortress 2