Scootaloo

Favorite Tf2 Mods?

I haven't seen a thread like this, (and if it exists, I apologize), so let's make one!

Post links to your favorite TF2 mods that you use on a daily basis. I'll start:

FemScout:

GAMEBANANA: Fem Scout Renovation v2.2 (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Scout)

Female scout mod. Updated pretty much any time a big update hits, so there are rarely any clipping issues unless items are pretty new. Also has a pretty kickass voicepack by DustyOldRoses that really fits the mod.

FemSniper:

GAMEBANANA: The Female Sniper (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Sniper)

A Female skin for the Sniper. Hasn't been updated in something like 7 months, so lots of clipping occurs with newer items. Also, does not currently work with Pro KS files, so any Pro KS streaks are not visible. Lastly, it has a bundled voice pack, but it is also incomplete. Still pretty neat.

White Demo V2.11:

GAMEBANANA: White Demoman v2.11 (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Demoman)

Now I swear I'm not a racist. XD

This particular skin is VERY well done and has no flaws from what I can tell. It also come with many customizable things, such as different facial hair options and colors. I personally like Ginger Demo, as it really fits with his Gaelic voice pack.

PokeRinger:

GAMEBANANA: PokéRinger (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Spy Watches)

An awesome reskin for the Dead Ringer that makes it look exactly like a Pokeball. Gotta check it out if you're a Pokemon fan.

iRinger:

GAMEBANANA: iRinger (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Spy Watches)

Another awesome Dead Ringer skin that makes your Ringer look like an iPhone. Well done with the models. Purely cosmetic.

Stylized Explosions:

GAMEBANANA: Stylized Explosions Re-Release (Team Fortress 2 > Sprites > Explosions)

Visual enhancement for explosions, including rockets, grenades, and stickies. Well, ANY explosions really. Looks very impressive. Large improvement over stock explosions.

Australium Pistol/Shotgun:

GAMEBANANA: Australium-styled Pistol and Shotgun (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Packs)

If you like the way Australiums look, (Like me), then you probably want more Australiums than are available. This skin pack does a GREAT job at providing the Australium look for the Shotgun and Pistol.

Golden PDA:

GAMEBANANA: Golden PDA (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > PDA)

Another Australium skin for a weapon that isn't Australium yet. This time, it's the PDA. Comes with many different options to choose from. Looks great.

Space Jam Loose Cannon Pack:

GAMEBANANA: THE SPACE JAM LOOSE CANNON PACK (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Loose Cannon)

This pack is simply amazing. For starters, it turns your cannon balls into basketballs. Then, on top of that, any time you get a Double Donk, "COME ON AND SLAM" begins playing from Space Jam. Hilarious and never gets old. 10/10

Piogre's Australium Lineup - Demo:

GAMEBANANA: Piogre's Australium Lineup- Demo (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Packs)

Piogre does some AMAZING reskins for items that are not yet Australium. Here is his entire collection for Demo. He has collections for nearly every class, but most noticeable to me are the Loose Cannon skin and the Tide Turner skin. Both look absolutely stunning. His work with the Pyro items are also worth noting, as I also use the Degreaser and the Flare Gun skins he has created.

ToonHUD:

GAMEBANANA: ToonHUD (Team Fortress 2 > GUIs > HUDs)

My HUD of choice. Practically EVERYTHING is customizable and looks VERY smooth.

That about concludes my list of mods, (With the exceptions to my custom sounds that is). So let's see what you guys have!

@metalslug53 Has femscout been updated to use the ninja set? I stopped using it after that was released because it clipped badly.

I also use Toonhud, its the best hud imo and I love how you can customize it.

heres some other mods I'm using right now, I'm not using a lot because last time I used all the mods I want I had huge lag problems.

Candy-Themed Buildables

GAMEBANANA: Candy-Themed Buildables (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Buildables)

cute pink and blue buildings, the dispensers are cute and the heal beams are candy!

Hello Kitty Heavy Fists

GAMEBANANA: Hellow Kitty Heavy Fists (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Fists)

yeah, don't really need to explain why I have this mod :p

Hello Kitty Medic Pack

GAMEBANANA: Hello Kitty Medic Pack (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Packs)

basically turns the medic and all his weapons in to Hello Kitty theme.

I won't list more Hello Kitty mods, But I got like every one from Game Banana and theres quite a few skins.

Coloured stars for blood

GAMEBANANA: Colored Stars for Blood (Team Fortress 2 > Sprites > Blood)

Replaces blood with stars!

Butterfly Flamethrowers

GAMEBANANA: The Butterfly Thrower (Team Fortress 2 > Sprites > Other/Misc)

Replaces flamethrower fire with butterflies and changes the sounds.

Black Kat Terror (AWPer Hand skin)

GAMEBANANA: Black Kat Terror (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > AWPer Hand)

Makes my AWPer hand look cooler, has custom firing sound too. I used to use a matching darwins danger shield skin with it but nobody liked me using darwins so I use a razorback with Hello Kitty skin now.

I'll maybe add more later.

Well I'm on my phone so I can't get the link...

My favourite mod is probably the simple clean scattergun mod, but for fun: I used to have a crit a cola mod so that when you equipped it, you heard a "quack"