Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Ban Problems

Knowing That i Got Banned Without A Single Warning And Knowing That I Ddin't even make it crash i did put guns on the floor yes then a person came in a said stop so i did and then the server starts to crash and then i join back in all a suddenly i get banend and also i just just just bought teh hat pack and then i nevr even got ot activate it so i would like my money back or i give you teh receipt and be un banned.

read terms of service, copied from the home page btw:

Terms of Service

The donation is not refundable. There is no guarentee that the service you are donating for will be permanent. Violating the rules or not filling the donation requirements will result in your services being terminated. The group 'Xeno Gamers' may modify your services at any time for any appropriate reason, including (but not limited to) removal from servers, or violation of the rules associated with 'Xeno Gamers'. Since 'Xeno Gamers' is not a 501©(3) non-profit organization, donations are not tax deductible. Paypal sends personal information including (but not limited to) your name and address to 'Xeno Gamers'. 'Xeno Gamers' will not use your personal information in any way. 'Xeno Gamers' will not sell your personal information to any 3rd parties without your explicit consent. This and all articles provided by 'Xeno Gamers' are protected under 'The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998'. Any attempt to use this and all articles provided by 'Xeno Gamers' will result in a DMCA Takedown unless given explicit consent by 'Xeno Gamers'.

and also, he bought something which never got activated. that is technicaly Theift. He could send a message to authority because he did not get the Hat packs.

yeh... there is no reason of a perma banned for this. Also arthman he needed a verification code that is sent to the email , which silence did alrdy stated in the news "

Alright, so we have had some major updates today! First off, a new donation system has been fully tested and is now active on Xeno Gamers! This system is completely automative so your Hats n' Trails will be activated in-game using the code you are emailed after donating!"

and also, he bought something which never got activated. that is technicaly Theift. He could send a message to authority because he did not get the Hat packs.

You sir, know jack **** about the law. Still, it's kind of messed up to have some little kid get excited enough to get his father involved in online transactions and spend ten dollars on a hat pack only to then get banned.

theift is theift.

First of all, "theft."

Second of all, the Manguson-Moss Act of 1975 explicitly designates that a consumer product (such as this hat pack) does not, in any way, require a warranty. Basically, as long as no warranty is explicitly promised or implied, you can sell whatever product and have no liability after purchase as far as the user's emotional response to the transaction and his actual perusage of the goods supplied goes.

So what does that mean? It means that as long as you don't lead the consumer to believe that an item is returnable, which the hat pack's TOS quite clearly does not, once the purchase has been made, the seller (in this case, Silence) has no further obligation besides delivery of the content promised -- which was completed, as evidenced by the receipt. Whether or not Scarecrow activated it or not is meaningless; you can't buy a toaster and then ask for your money back just because you never ended up using it. While most professional businesses will do this anyway just as a customer satisfaction thing necessary for PR (usually within a given window, such as 90 days after purchase date), a non-professional seller who is simply providing benefits for server donations has no liability to perform such a return.

In other words, sue Silence, bro, I dare you. While I agree that the situation is messed up and that the right thing to do in this situation would be to refund the donation, Silence has absolutely no legal obligation to do so, and it is entirely his decision whether he does so or not.

You can NOT steal a donation. No 1 forced him to give the donation. Plus legally it wouldn't be worth it for $10 to try. Just beg to be unbanned, and submit some picture of silence's pick. and maybe just maybe if you do something so...... SICK you can play with us again. but it has to be you with some note silence tells u to write lol.

Please read the current news article I just posted. I refunded EVERYONE who donated while the system was broken. I talked to ScareCrow WAY before he posted this and I refunded him. I don't like people lying about stuff like that and making me look like a scam artist.

Rexxx with you saying about the impersonating it was not that i was on there before the other scarecrow

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

and also Silence i posted this before i talked to you you may be at a different time.