STEAM_0:0:34190415

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

If i get the IP to the teamspeak server i will be active.

other admin experience. Currently im admin on the entire [HG] CSS and CSGO division, i own 2 other servers one css and a gmod server. i admin on a gmod server as well.

Bonk said you guys were in need of CSS players so i wanted to help.

I'm sorry but are you a member of HG? I only wish to know as we do not allow multi-clanning with clans that have servers that serve as "competition".

Use voice.xenogamers.com to join us on teamspeak. :D Multi-clanning is not allowed and I can understand the hesitation to leave HG. But feel free to join us on our CS:S servers, TF2 servers, Teamspeak server, and everything else.

im not a member of HG, as i just help them out. but i do remember playing on xG for a long time. im not even sure when i started, if im correct i used to play back when serbian saga was still on the servers

im not a member of HG, as i just help them out. but i do remember playing on xG for a long time. im not even sure when i started, if im correct i used to play back when serbian saga was still on the servers

Oh, if you're not a member of HG, continue. @Bonk

was not even aware this existed. i would +1 but really the only reason stopping me is I've only seen you on the server 1 time. be more active and its a +1 from me, really cool guy who gifted me gmod like 2 hrs after meeting me ;)