jpgar

What computer do you use to play tf2?

I currently use an Alienware laptop that I got with my savings, I got it a few months ago.

I also remember, back when I was a newb on the server, I used a shitty toshiba that was so slow, that I got 0 fps in minecraft, you heard me, >>0<< frames per second. It was so slow, I can't imagine how I even got a single Lr on jailbreak (any game i did, like obby, i would jump, fps drop in midair, and die. Same for crush game). It was so bad, and it literally had a 200 second battery. The battery lasted like 200 seconds. Im serious. Well at least, now I have a much, much better computer

My only problem now... My arch-nemesis..

MY INTERNET

You have seen my ping. Its like fucking 800 if I have bad luck.

So what computer do you use?

"Lee's craptop." - Bleed :(

I use an older acer laptop which I bought from a pawn shop some time ago. It works fairly well (as FPS goes), but built in-mic, along with the audio card, is pretty bad.

self-built machine, baby

intel i5 3570k ivy bridge 64 bit processor

geforce 465 gtx (older card from my last machine, but it still holds up well, I'll eventually upgrade it)

gigabyte Z66-DS3H motherboard

Rosewill mechanical keyboard w/ Cherry MX Blues (the clicky kind of keyboard)

Windows 7 Professional 64bit

i'm gonna make it a dual-boot hackintosh soon because I need it for developing iOS apps.

Pre-built machine here as well.

ASUS Z87-PRO Motherboard

Intel Core i7-4770k Quad-Core 3.4GHz Processor

Corsair Dominator 16GB Ram

ASUS 7950HD 3GB 384-Bit GPU (BEFORE Bitcoin made this thing stupid expensive.)

After screen, peripherals, and OS, the build came to about $1,600. #PCMasterRace

My computer is purely shit and will only play tf2, left 4 dead, and counter strike without lag. Tried to play Payday and Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army and it was worse than watching gaming YouTube videos