Scootaloo

Unusual server rules

saying buying quicksell unusuals automatically makes you a homosexual. so i agree.

I disagree with how you say that people are homosexuals if they say that they're buying quicksells, but I agree that it is annoying.

However, it is still a form of trading. As long as they don't constantly spam the chat/mic with it I see no reason to have it against the rules.

I disagree with how you say that people are homosexuals if they say that they're buying quicksells, but I agree that it is annoying.

However, it is still a form of trading. As long as they don't constantly spam the chat/mic with it I see no reason to have it against the rules.

My biggest issue is that the Unusual servers that allow the broadcast of people buying quicksells are usually spammed 100% of the time with nothing but people looking to undercut prices. It becomes a headache rather quickly.

Like I said, I don't mind if people CHOOSE to sell their hats at a discounted price, but seeing "Spending 30 keys on quicksells! I only pay MY price." is quite frustrating.

if you've been on any unusual trade server you would know that feeling. because if you do allow it, people will look for nothing but quicksells. I don't want to bring the bull shit of outpost quickbuys on the server.

because it doesn't annoy YOU as much doesn't mean others feel the same way. like i said, almost every unusual server i go on has the rule and it works quite well.

Also there's a difference between saying "i'm buying quick sell unusuals" and "i'm looking for offers on 4 buds"

because it doesn't annoy YOU as much doesn't mean others feel the same way. like i said, almost every unusual server i go on has the rule and it works quite well.

Also there's a difference between saying "i'm buying quick sell unusuals" and "i'm looking for offers on 4 buds"

Hence the reason I asked. I want a unanimous group vote as to whether or not we should allow it. =D

I got a rule, no f2ps?

Not trying to be an ass, but they have nothing to trade and waste server space. Maybe lightly warn them before kicking/banning. Sometimes they just stumble on.

Another thing to consider @Nomulous ...

Can we enable the Killstreak On command for this server? LOTS of folks like to view KS effects before buying. Makes them easier to sell. =D

This is almost needed to get a sale on killstreak items. This should be added.

But Nom, even if they are super rich, they probably will not have an unusual. If they do they are usually a scammer or something.

1) No Scamming

2) A middleman is needed for crabbing

3) don't mic spam

4) no abusing donator powers

(Other rules that may apply)

It's pretty simple. It just takes a moderator or admin to enforce the rules an keep an eye on the server. If I know one thing it's that nobody reads the rules, they usually just go on and trade. If they do break minor rules just warn them, if they break a more major rule kick/ban them.