Insane

New plugin?

new plugin  

18 members have voted

1. 1. new plugin

• yesh
    • no

Like what @Gwoash is saying, why not add a bot so when someone types !mod, then a menu appears of the reason, (Scamming, Mass Freekill, Etc.) Then the bot sends a message over Steam to a random mod/admin who is currently online, then the staff member has 20 seconds to type "accept" or "decline". If the staff member fails to answer the bot, the bot then sends another message to a different staff member. (Also, in the message, it should tell you who sent the bot in order to stop abuse. EX: "Staff Member is needed on <Server>-Reason : Mass Freekill. Sent by : xG:M|StarmiX.) If the staff accepts, the bot will send him an invite to the game.

but... dont u read? :c

nomulous already said it's near impossible, we lack the resources to do it

Like what @Gwoash is saying, why not add a bot so when someone types !mod, then a menu appears of the reason, (Scamming, Mass Freekill, Etc.) Then the bot sends a message over Steam to a random mod/admin who is currently online, then the staff member has 20 seconds to type "accept" or "decline". If the staff member fails to answer the bot, the bot then sends another message to a different staff member. (Also, in the message, it should tell you who sent the bot in order to stop abuse. EX: "Staff Member is needed on <Server>-Reason : Mass Freekill. Sent by : xG:M|StarmiX.) If the staff accepts, the bot will send him an invite to the game.

That, which would kill a webserver OR make 15 bots to idle in each server to send a command to a master bot to send it to users, so 16 accounts in total, though I don't know if there's a bot that can idle in game. So not only do I think this second method is most likely impossible, unless you run 15 versions of TF2 and make an injection into each to read the chat and parse it, this would use a ton of resources and risk getting VAC'd since you're injecting non-official code into TF2.

Don't the admins need proof? if an admin gets called the rulebreaker will stop (if he isn't dumb), then continue when he's gone. When you're Undercover, you can see the kids doing some stupid crap and ban/kick/mute/gag on the spot. The only bad thing I see with this is if someone else tells everyone "oh so and so is an undercover mod." -1

Don't the admins need proof? if an admin gets called the rulebreaker will stop (if he isn't dumb), then continue when he's gone. When you're Undercover, you can see the kids doing some stupid crap and ban/kick/mute/gag on the spot. The only bad thing I see with this is if someone else tells everyone "oh so and so is an undercover mod."

Half the time people call staff to a server (in my experience) the staff goes to the server to find that either the rule breaker stopped because you joined or was not really doing anything wrong and the person who called you was just mad. Also too much effort to make, Yada Yada Yada. -1