Kyoko

Limited access for my wifi

So this morning I turn on my laptop and it tells me that I have limited access to my wifi. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the network adapters/drivers restarted the modem and router and nothing has worked. Any suggestions on whati should do next?

@Nomulous so I did what you said and it says

The connection was unsuccessful

This computer currently has limited connectivity to router name

Checkbox Connect automatically

There should be a small button on the back of your router, take a pen and push it and hold it in for 30 seconds to a minute

Tried a wired connection to the router it did not work, still gave me the same problem and at this point I'm assuming the damn thing is just broken at this point

Call your ISP to check the local cable, or ask your neighbours if they have the same ISP and same issue. You might have damage of the main Internet input cable.

Thing is my parents computer works fine wired in and all of my mobile stuff is working. Like this iPad I'm currently using. My initial guess was that I somehow screwed up the adapters. Or I somehow fried the network card on the motherboard.

So how would I fix this problem. Do as haxx said( not sure if I haven't tried that already been a long day full of hw) or goto bestbuy and have the geek squad check it out

Edit** I did have blue screen this morning during start up. I did start up repair and well this problem happened

1. Flash the latest firmware to your router, if you havent fixed this yet.

2. Re-download your networking drivers.

3. Restart your computer.

4. ??

5. Profit.

This was fixed awhile ago, but yea, turns out i had like a really bad virus that was doing whatever (trying to steal my personal stuff probably) fixed that