ChickenPanda

Wisdom teeth out tomorrow

Dude over the summer I had some teeth taken out. It's fine. They first give you gas then put you under. You wake up basically not being able to feel your body. It's kewl. It's just like being drunk. You derp around under the gas then pass out.

When I walked into the clinic I saw a girl leaving with a nurse holding her arm and she looked like she was mad drunk so I got a little nervous.

You sit in the chair and when you go under it's the strangest feeling. When you fall asleep you can't quite pinpoint when exactly you drift into a deeper sleep but with the anesthetics it's so quick and, at least for me, time just stopped.

I woke up, felt fine, not wobbly at all. Went home and all was good.

Weird though I went to this fancy clinic that put synthetic gum fluid or something over the holes so it feels like my actual gums without the holes. Wonder if anywhere does this.

When I walked into the clinic I saw a girl leaving with a nurse holding her arm and she looked like she was mad drunk so I got a little nervous.

You sit in the chair and when you go under it's the strangest feeling. When you fall asleep you can't quite pinpoint when exactly you drift into a deeper sleep but with the anesthetics it's so quick and, at least for me, time just stopped.

Weird though I went to this fancy clinic that put synthetic gum fluid or something over the holes so it feels like my actual gums without the holes. Wonder if anywhere does this.

Wow touching story

Same thing basically happened to me, I didn't feel all you know dizzy I just came out fine