ChickenPanda

Our dead servers, and what to do with them.

Here's my two cents about this and why I got Bach promoted. I got too busy handling xG as a leader and I tried various ideas but I wasn't on enough to hear what we needed. I promoted Kbraszzle to fix up the TF2 divisions, changing our dead servers into ones that matter and would get a population. I promoted Bach to be the principal of TF2 because he's the one who has the best balance of discipline and being kind.

In all respect to the TF2 division, they have the right to demote anyone who doesn't want to follow their guidelines. Bach and Kbraszzle together can weed out and fix the TF2 admin squad and Kbrazzle can add more "meta" game servers.

Which now brings it to Kbrazzle and me are working together (I'm helping fix small coding and plugin errors when he's not looking) to bring newer better servers. @Rhododendron and I are working diligently to improve the forums and overall clan experience. I have discussed with him and a user to become our social media person to revive that yet again.

Ever since I got leader I'm working hard to improve us, unfortunately they took a light toll on TF2, which Kbrasszle is improving. Our 24/7 Halloween server is currently doing great and our ZF server is doing well. If there's any issues with servers please kindly talk to me, I'm all about hearing improvements. You can ask anyone in the Tf2 division that I'm more kind, lenient, and nicer than most people and I like to have fun a lot (ask @Bach )

So as a leader I've made myself easily approachable, just approach me with any clan improvement ideas, or tag me in threads. Or message Kbraszz with ideas.

Back to the idea of what to do with dead servers, @ChickenPanda shouod work well with @kbraszzz and @Muzzle to populate us. It'll make a great team. :)

Here's my two cents about this and why I got Bach promoted. I got too busy handling xG as a leader and I tried various ideas but I wasn't on enough to hear what we needed. I promoted Kbraszzle to fix up the TF2 divisions, changing our dead servers into ones that matter and would get a population. I promoted Bach to be the principal of TF2 because he's the one who has the best balance of discipline and being kind.

In all respect to the TF2 division, they have the right to demote anyone who doesn't want to follow their guidelines. Bach and Kbraszzle together can weed out and fix the TF2 admin squad and Kbrazzle can add more "meta" game servers.

Which now brings it to Kbrazzle and me are working together (I'm helping fix small coding and plugin errors when he's not looking) to bring newer better servers. @Rhododendron and I are working diligently to improve the forums and overall clan experience. I have discussed with him and a user to become our social media person to revive that yet again.

Ever since I got leader I'm working hard to improve us, unfortunately they took a light toll on TF2, which Kbrasszle is improving. Our 24/7 Halloween server is currently doing great and our ZF server is doing well. If there's any issues with servers please kindly talk to me, I'm all about hearing improvements. You can ask anyone in the Tf2 division that I'm more kind, lenient, and nicer than most people and I like to have fun a lot (ask @Bach )

So as a leader I've made myself easily approachable, just approach me with any clan improvement ideas, or tag me in threads. Or message Kbraszz with ideas.

Back to the idea of what to do with dead servers, @ChickenPanda shouod work well with @kbraszzz and @Muzzle to populate us. It'll make a great team. :)

I'm defiently working on it Nom yesterday was a bit of a slip up but I got randoms. Next week I'll work on Unusual Trade. (y)

edit: scootalo is also in on this as well @metalslug53

I'm defiently working on it Nom yesterday was a bit of a slip up but I got randoms. Next week I'll work on Unusual Trade. (y)

edit: scootalo is also in on this as well @metalslug53

Also be best friends with @ChickenPanda hes gonna play an important roll in populating

More pop hale?

I'll be on later tonight, but yes. Populating Hale at this point is a good idea for xG, considering it's already populated. I want Saxton Hale to have a waiting queue for 18 decades because it's so populated. But I'll message you later tonight, Hachi, and we can hop on Saxton and invite all our friends.

More pop hale?

There's no need for hale population it's been populated for awhile. There's no point let's focus on are less popular servers

There's no need for hale population it's been populated for awhile. There's no point let's focus on are less popular servers

I agree with this, but we need widespread population. We need some in Hale, some in ZF, some in JB, etc etc. This just means we don't need as many people to go to Hale. Also, we need to realize we can't #populateZF for one night of the week. It literally needs to be the ENTIRE week, and our goal is to form regulars in the server, and hopefully get more people in the clan.

I agree with @Muzzle. VSH is one of our more populated servers.

EDIT: We mainly need to focus on getting population to the new game modes. The ones people aren't too familiar with. Zombie fortress for one. And re-populating and re-establishing our name in trade servers.

TBH I've peen putting off an official "changes/population" thread but expect it in the coming week.

I agree with this, but we need widespread population. We need some in Hale, some in ZF, some in JB, etc etc. This just means we don't need as many people to go to Hale. Also, we need to realize we can't #populateZF for one night of the week. It literally needs to be the ENTIRE week, and our goal is to form regulars in the server, and hopefully get more people in the clan.

I get you. I get you. It's just we should have a minecraft kind of thing where you type servers and then he connects you there. If we don't already. But still hale could use alittle less pop and focus on it

I get you. I get you. It's just we should have a minecraft kind of thing where you type servers and then he connects you there. If we don't already. But still hale could use alittle less pop and focus on it

!servers command

and yeah, definitely. we don't need to focus as much on Hale, but it'll help.