MrJeeblez

G-g-g-giveaway

Hey. Hey you. Yeah, you. With the dumb look on your face. I've been where you are. You're pathetic. Waking up at 8am every day, going to a public school where no one understands you. You're failing algebra 2, and the gym teacher has a vendetta against you. Day in and day out you slave for a system that is built to fail you.

But you have one escape. Video games. Well, I am here today to make that escape even better. I am giving away two alpha keys for Evolve. Don't know what Evolve is? You suck. Post a reply stating why you want the key and I'll give them out on the 3rd, at around 8am Central Standard Time. I'll use a random generator to shuffle the list of names. Good luck, heff foon.

Only rules are you must be signed up for the forums before 10/31/14, and you must not be @DrLee. (jk lee i lub u <3)

I would like an 'Evolve' key because the game seems very interesting. A new take on teamwork, which requires extreme planning and character to make sure people don't split off and kill each other. The game is fun, I'm a senior, I don't wanna worry about applying to university or military college, just want to have fun. Kthxbai

"Waking up at 8am every day, going to a public school where no one understands you."

Yeah, being the teacher isn't easy. =p

Oh, and I guess I want a key because not all teachers are assholes. I make my kids actually want to come to school. That's gotta account for something, yeah?

you're all honestly retarded for falling for this, the alpha batch ends on the 3rd of november. he also got 4 keys to give away if he wants and is choosing to troll you, probably already gave them out.

I will give keys to the first 4 people to comment on this post.

you're all honestly retarded for falling for this, the alpha batch ends on the 3rd of november. he also got 4 keys to give away if he wants and is choosing to troll you, probably already gave them out.

I will give keys to the first 4 people to comment on this post.

wow that is rude

@Rhododendron Noticed that comments are double posting, not sure if this is happening with anyone else though

We know this, we're trying to fix it, but we need to figure out the issue.

didn't know the thing was ending so soon, so I went ahead and gave the keys to supreme wolf and that teacher dude that I cant remember the name of and am too lazy to go look. Anyway enjoy n shiiiiet.