BashinBolshevik

Burrito_von_bat

nigguh, whatcha talking about:

not being member doesn't stop you from supporting xg - if anything, you support the clan to become a member; having the tag means you represent xg

being active on forum + server(s) and I'll guarantee your membership, it takes time and dedication, if people aren't willing to accept you now - get to know them and ask for vouches. (Large difference between asking and begging, keep that in mind. ;))

don't say member or bust, I really don't like that attitude. :l

I feel like you'll receive 10 vouches anyway, especially after that goodbye thread, guilt tripping to the maximum. ^^

Yeah, I was a bit hesitant about asking people for + 1's, because I thought that they would misunderstand and that I would like like I'm begging for + 1's. My philosophy is that to earn something, you must work for it. I always thought that I would get member by proving to people that I am worthy of the power given to members and any of the higher classes. And prove to them I will.

Listen, m80. Don't be so afraid to ask people for a vouch. If you don't become a member, that's fine, it doesn't stop you from being a part of the community. Just don't whine about not getting vouches and don't ask incessantly for them. Just be respectful and chill out.