Popcorn

Goodbye, xg!

Yes, I am saying goodbye to Xeno Gamers. Basically I have a lot going on right now personally, nothing bad, I just have a job coming up in early February in Orlando that I still haven't wrapped my head around, and I have a lot more planning and packing to do for this job and that's taking up a lot of my time. I was already planning on leaving Xeno Gamers in January because of this reason. I'm going to be in Orlando for at least 6 months, and while I will have internet access, I won't be able to go on TS or play any steam games at all. Alongside this, recently I've not been playing on the xG servers or going on Teamspeak, so that's another reason I'm deciding to leave early. You might still see me on Jailbreak or the Pokemon trade server a few times before I go, but it won't be as often as I used to.

This isn't to say that I haven't had a good time here, I've made many good friends and I've had a bunch of good times with you guys, so thank you for that! I'm not going to do a massive tagging spree because I know that I'll end up forgetting someone accidentally and I don't want any hurt feelings...So I will just say thank you to everyone whose been kind to me. You peeps know who you are. :p

Keep in mind that my brother, who goes by Eddie, and I currently share our steam account. However, since he'll still be here when I'm away he'll be the one on that account 100% of the time. But! I do have a personal chat-only account that I would be happy to add friends to, that way I can still chat with you guys via steam. Just chat with me when I'm on steam, or send me a message on here and I'll be happy to add you.

Sooo without further ado....adieu, xG! :cool:

I was sadly waiting for this day

I remember on your member submission that you had to go around the winter time

Popcorn you are one of the nicest most sweetest person i met on xg

This is good bye from you hot sexy naked grandma

@SupremeWolf your mean dad might also say good bye

good luck Popcorn