Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

@Cr1TiKaL @ChickenPanda @kbraszzz @Gr8_Butt_M8 @Dethman @RinAoi @Bryan @Flareon @Rejects @Insane

Tell me whether or not you guys can make it, so I can setup subs if we need them. THAT MEANS YOU SIN

The match is at the following time, relevant to YOUR timezone:

7:00 PM EST

6:00 PM CENTRAL (<---- Kbraszzle, I will cut u if u furget)

5:00 PM MOUNTAIN TIME

4:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

@Cr1TiKaL @ChickenPanda @kbraszzz @Gr8_Butt_M8 @Dethman @RinAoi @Bryan @Flareon @Rejects @Insane

Tell me whether or not you guys can make it, so I can setup subs if we need them. THAT MEANS YOU SIN

The match is at the following time, relevant to YOUR timezone:

7:00 PM EST

6:00 PM CENTRAL (<---- Kbraszzle, I will cut u if u furget)

5:00 PM MOUNTAIN TIME

4:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

This is the time that the other team said they could "make it work" so just fall back on this time if something doesn't work out.

Also, are any of you busy Tuesday? Their leader asked me about tuesday, just let me know if you absolutely CANNOT come for Tuesday.

He said they have a nurse working until 8 and a programmer working until 7:30, so we might move it back. Just be prepared for the change.

He changed the time. The official match time is now 8 PM eastern. That's around midnight for our buddy @Rejects . Let me know if you cannot make it asap, so we can fit a sub in. We are hosting, and the map is koth_ashville_rc1. start practicing.

This is the time that the other team said they could "make it work" so just fall back on this time if something doesn't work out.

Also, are any of you busy Tuesday? Their leader asked me about tuesday, just let me know if you absolutely CANNOT come for Tuesday.

He said they have a nurse working until 8 and a programmer working until 7:30, so we might move it back. Just be prepared for the change.

i can make tues and make the match

you guys be screwed with our me ;)

Please confirm you guys can make it to the match today at 8 PM EST.

@Cr1TiKaL

@Insane (Confirmed can make it)

@Rejects (CAN'T MAKE IT. If anyone has an idea for a heavy, let me know)

@ChickenPanda (Confirmed can make it)

@Bryan @Bryan @Bryan

@Gr8_Butt_M8

@Flareon (Confirmed can make it)

@Dethman Please decide who is playing engi.

@kbraszzz

@Bryan @Bryan FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SIN PLS.

@RinAoi Can you play heavy for us <3?