Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

So, I'm totally a whore for doing this, but I can't play this week. I'll be camping on Monday (first time this year get hype). I can still schedule the match if you guys want, but I won't be able to play. No Internet on the coast :( otherwise, I leave scheduling and final roster decisions this week to @Ohstopyou and @ChickenPanda you both have match comms access. I can help you with figuring out the site if you need it. But you guys will need a sub heavy this week. Please forgive me. Fuck bitches get medals.

So, I'm totally a whore for doing this, but I can't play this week. I'll be camping on Monday (first time this year get hype). I can still schedule the match if you guys want, but I won't be able to play. No Internet on the coast :( otherwise, I leave scheduling and final roster decisions this week to @Ohstopyou and @ChickenPanda you both have match comms access. I can help you with figuring out the site if you need it. But you guys will need a sub heavy this week. Please forgive me. fudge bitches get medals.

Moosty confirmed for throw

So, I'm totally a whore for doing this, but I can't play this week. I'll be camping on Monday (first time this year get hype). I can still schedule the match if you guys want, but I won't be able to play. No Internet on the coast :( otherwise, I leave scheduling and final roster decisions this week to @Ohstopyou and @ChickenPanda you both have match comms access. I can help you with figuring out the site if you need it. But you guys will need a sub heavy this week. Please forgive me. fudge bitches get medals.

If any of the subs want to play heavy, let me or @Ohstopyou know. We might need a ringer. If we can, I know @Rejects is a decent heavy. If he can play, I'd love that, but the time change would be tough for him.

what time will it be on monday?

We asked them for a match that is around 6-7 EST so you wouldnt be up at like 2-3 in the morning.. I dont know what the time difference is, but if you can play, that'd be really goddamn sweet dude.

We asked them for a match that is around 6-7 EST so you wouldnt be up at like 2-3 in the morning.. I dont know what the time difference is, but if you can play, that'd be really goddamn sweet dude.

that time is around about 10pm to midnight so I might be able to make it