H4kzthewaxshieet - garrys mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

H4KzTheWax$hieet

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:31734398

Information:

i love to play morbus on your servers, but unfortunately my little sister played on my account and she doesnt know how to play and rdms. i handled it and she shouldnt play on my account again. thank you for your comprehension

This player should remain Permanently banned from our servers, He has committed one of the WORST cases of Mass RDMing I've had to deal with so far. He had 73 Sanity (yes, that low) by the last round (when the mass RDM occured) and took up literally more than 50% of the last round's end round log with just his RDMing. I know this "little sister" you claim played on your account is false, because on top of the Mass RDM, you were using your microphone often and in 1 case I witnessed to harass and curse at one of our younger players. Unless your little sister is a 15-20 year old male, she wasn't using your account. However it is up to @Stickz to decide your fate.

tl:dr: Very large Mass RDM and lied about little sister playing on account. I recommend he stays permanently banned.

i am not gonna argue about it if u beleive me or not, it wont change anything, but the thing is you dont want anyone on your server to rdm, and i love to play morbus, i never had any previous encounter with any admin about doing something wrong. a perma ban might be overreact, i promise you you will never have any more problem with anyone using my account, please could you give me a last chance.

Yeah lieing to try and get unbanned doesn't help your case. If you take responsibility and post back in anther year or so I'll reconsider an reduction.

~Thread Closed~