argetti1124

Argetti1124 - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

argetti1124

Steam ID:

Information:

now i already know why i have been banned so i dont need to clearify.this is just my personal apology to anyone i may have freekilled during those reports.i know what i did was very wrong and i know i should have never done that ever.i am just asking for forgiveness from any of you a victim to me.i know everyone deserves a second chance and i just want to show what i did was wrong and that i would never do anywrong to offend you guys.please do forgive me.if you want to keep me banned for good reason then i ask of you to at least only bann me from jailbreak server #1 and let me play on your other jailbreak server since i know i should never mass freekill.also to ask that i can play on any other xeno gamers server since i know the full rules and make sure not break them.please take this message into careful consideration,and if you still want me banned,i will then respect your decision with no hesitation at all.i am sorry for what i have done and hopefully can yet to play again on your servers.i really like everybody on those servers, i believe they are very nice and should have a say in this.i enjoyed your servers and i thought they were one of the best out there.thank you for reading this message,sincerley the person you hate, argetti1124.

"We really don't unban mass freekillers." - Kbraszzle Dazzle (In a closed thread ;-;)

I don't see why this should be any different. Plus, I've had several reports on you and people asking me to come on and sort you out. Not to mention, the first time (?) you Mass Freekilled, as soon as I joined, you left the game. You're just lucky I couldn't ban you right there due to there being no evidence of it happening.

Haha, no -1

You mass freekilled, we don't take too kindly to people like you. Just because you spent a minute or more typing out an apology doesn't mean that you will get unbanned.

No no no no no no and no. You mass freekilled then you made a member submission to escape the ban(which was a retarded desicion). You left before you could get a perm ct bann, you made people rage on mics and not lastly you wanted to become a moderator so you could f**k things up.

-1 for clear retardation and idiocy

You have no reason to be unbanned, not that I like to be harsh or mean/rude, but mass freekilling and asking for forgiveness isn't viable. -1

Rin speaks the truth