p0s3s3dh0b0

Legit trade server?

Ive been bitchin bout this for a while and I like the idea of a serious trade server on a map kinda like what RAWR did b4 the owner went bezerk and when PPM was not staffed by idiots and 12 yearolds. Just wanted to know what you wankers thought of it.

DONT EVEN SAY POKEMON TRADE IS SERIOUS!!!

Did you never go on RAWR? That was serious. Basically just a lobby with a killing area, spycrab room etc and all trade talk with people dedicated to trade. That isnt what our trade servers are. a good example now is BBG.

And i want fun but the pokemon maps drive me up the fuken wall

Did you never go on RAWR? That was serious. Basically just a lobby with a killing area, spycrab room etc and all trade talk with people dedicated to trade. That isnt what our trade servers are. a good example now is BBG.

And i want fun but the pokemon maps drive me up the fuken wall

i've been on multiple trade servers dude that are "serious" such as PPM, RAWR, Fire, and so on, there is virtually no difference between the two, the closest thing we had to a "serious" map/server was our unusual server

Again, i have some maps, there are some gaming, some non-gaming, and most are built for strictly trade servers. I know some people want "serious" trading maps but we can have some other fun maps too. i can make a thread if you want?

Even though I'm not a serious trader myself, I can tell a serious one from a casual one. And pokemon trade server isn't one. Whenever I think of it, my mind says "Guns and Laughs".

That's it mister you're on thin ice.

Say goodbye to your Habbo Hotel Account

Your neopets don't approve of this talk either, they told me. Also they're hungry.

Your neopets don't approve of this talk either, they told me. Also they're hungry.

That's it say goodbye to your math blaster online account. My dad works at Nintendo he will ban you off steam.