STEAM_0:1:53244461

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I like playing on the servers, so I was interested in joining this clan.

Lol -1, this guy claims abuse and harass's people all of the time. Also says that mods will ban you I'd you do better than them.

A:8/10

M:0/10

First of all, I never said anything about, "If you do better, you'll get banned.". Next time, have proof. 2nd of all, Kart accused me of, "Holding up the round." I was Rancho Relaxo-ed while 15 other people were alive. Last time I checked, that wasn't holding up the whole round. Lastly, Hachi banned me for dcing and joining back, while before that, I said 'she' was a boy. Then gagged me. Most mods/admins usually forget to ungag, so I reconnected, and as 'she' wanted, I dropped the subject, yet still got banned. I'll improve these ''VERY DANGEROUS'' actions. I hoped this cleared things up as well.

First of all, I never said anything about, "If you do better, you'll get banned.". Next time, have proof. 2nd of all, Kart accused me of, "Holding up the round." I was Rancho Relaxo-ed while 15 other people were alive. Last time I checked, that wasn't holding up the whole round. Lastly, Hachi banned me for dcing and joining back, while before that, I said 'she' was a boy. Then gagged me. Most mods/admins usually forget to ungag, so I reconnected, and as 'she' wanted, I dropped the subject, yet still got banned. I'll improve these ''VERY DANGEROUS'' actions. I hoped this cleared things up as well.

All I see is mod disrespect. Also, you did delay the round by doing the rancho relaxo taunt late into the rounds. Kart warned you about delaying 6 or 7 times. Also, ha chi banned you for evading gag/mute. If the mod leaves the game without in gagging you then tell someone through steam message like kbraszz or Bach. You were a total dough to a lot of people and should really grow up

Who was I rude to? Cause if it was Wheatley, then he's my friend, but you probably weren't even there. Also, 6 or 7 times? What? People were there to deathrun, even at start of round, he would move me to stop the taunt. It also seems you are just giving me disrespect, even though I wasn't in any arguements of any sort against fellow players or staff.