Tekk

Rest in pandas (inactivity)

Lately, Tekky has been having some problems with Team Fortress 2 randomly closing. He has tried reinstalling TF2, deleting specific folders, removed all of his custom stuff and so far no result.

If, by any chance, I can't fix this, I will be inactive for a while.

If anyone has any important information that could help me fix this problem, please tell me!

Tagging people who need to know @kbraszzz @Bach

Rest in Pandas @Tekage

....I like Pandas! ^^

hey well good luck that. While hoping and waiting for a solution you should play some Kirby, Mario, or Sonic (mainly Kirby he da best)

hey well good luck that. While hoping and waiting for a solution you should play some Kirby, Mario, or Sonic (mainly Kirby he da best)

I've never actually played a proper Kirby game, but yeah. I think I'll just stick to Fire Emblem @Colorparty

And Swift, don't even bother saying "Advanced Wars master race" or any shit like that because that's not what the creators would want. Why would they want conflict?.-.

Bye Tekky ;-;

Fix your steaming pantload soon, because with only Kypari I won't have as many weaboo friends online. :(

Im just going to keep this for further use.

Bye Tekky ;-;

Fix your steaming pantload soon, because with only Kypari I won't have as many weaboo friends online. :(

Am I a weaboo friend?