CoolyCooly

Mlcastle

Get rid of mlcastle?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Get rid of mlcastle?

• Keep it its a good map
    • Get rid of it cause it sucks/I cant load it

Well I cant load ml castle and I've tried downloading the map and a lot of people on my friends list have been having the same problem. (If there is any other way pls let me know)

Also I think the reds kinda have an advantage with 1 cell with a opening in the back and making people spam deaths witch causes people to spam deaths and crash the server.

Ive had no problems with mlcastle and also the door in the back of that cell is a cell where no one usually spawns unless the server is full, and its quite easy to get a blue back there and kill everyone who went through. Id think the map is great and its fair to red and a little challenge to blues so I say keep it.

Ive had no problems with mlcastle and also the door in the back of that cell is a cell where no one usually spawns unless the server is full, and its quite easy to get a blue back there and kill everyone who went through. Id think the map is great and its fair to red and a little challenge to blues so I say keep it.

This. Also the medic only gives 10 HP per second which makes it easy to kill reds as a pyro or a heavy while they are in there and, the ammo box in soccer is a small ammo box so unless they are camping there the ammo isn't gonna be enough to kill an entire blu team.

I pretty much just made the vote to see if anyone could help me ifxmy problem not as much as the map unbalanced and it gives people a reason to spam deaths @Dethman and can someone pls help with any other ways to get the map?

Well I cant load ml castle and I've tried downloading the map and a lot of people on my friends list have been having the same problem. (If there is any other way pls let me know)

Also I think the reds kinda have an advantage with 1 cell with a opening in the back and making people spam deaths witch causes people to spam deaths and crash the server.

Sounds like a personal problem.

I recommend you try re-downloading, and realising that death spam is a serverwide issue, not just confined to Jailbreak Ml_Castle.

Making an excuse that happens on all servers does not help your case in removing the map.