Bone

Adding !rules to deathrun

Add !rules to Deathrun?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Add !rules to Deathrun?

• Sure
    • Nah
    • What the hell's a "Deathrun"?

I think the !rules command should be added to Deathrun, like how it's on FF2, etc, since most people seem to miss the MOTD (people constantly micspam and break certain maps even though the rules are right there). And if you could update the rules as well. Lately, players have been getting straight up irate with me when I ask them not to spam deaths, usually in the fashion of: "Why? Why would spamming deaths be a problem? That's stupid and so are you." So I just thought I'd bring that out

Doesn't even tag the DM or DL @kbraszzz. Ouch </3 I thought the server had that pop up message stating some rules when you join the server as well. If not, easy enough to Implement. And speaking of rules, you can always remind them staff members have final say ;)

kinda on the late train, but just having them read the !rules wouldnt be a good idea because 1. people on DR are down right stupid and 2.people LOVE to pull the "thats not in the !rules !!!"

Instead of just having rules, we should edit that menu to say "Read the MOTD for more!" @kbraszzz @Rejects #ScottishDM #RejectsisalreadyDM