+1 immature and annoying at times. good guy overall.

A: 9/10

M: 7/10

Changing to -1 due to him arguing why micspam was okay in teamspeak.

A: 9/10

M: 4/10

<23:27:36> "L!ght": i can play music from my mic

(I said over mic to not micspam)

<23:27:47> "L!ght": why

(Because it's against the rules)

(Dethman: and it sounds shit over mics)

<23:28:02> "L!ght": you havent heard my mic

+1 Because he deserves a chance before we decide he isn't fit for the clan. Also the whole arguing about mic spam bullshit is literally retarded. Your telling me that because he asked if he could play music on his mic and responded how he did he now thinks mic spam is ok?

Seriously people, it seems like you purposely tried to nit-pick anything negative you could find. Plus the whole "Argument" seems like it was just a question rather than a heated discussion.

+1 Because he deserves a chance before we decide he isn't fit for the clan. Also the whole arguing about mic spam bullshit is literally retarded. Your telling me that because he asked if he could play music on his mic and responded how he did he now thinks mic spam is ok?

Seriously people, it seems like you purposely tried to nit-pick anything negative you could find. Plus the whole "Argument" seems like it was just a question rather than a heated discussion.

i agree with Cr1tikal on this subject

+1 you. You seem like quite a sincere guy. Chicken. Are you fucking kidding me? All he asked was a question, that was all. It wasn't quite a full fledged argument. He didn't know about anything about mic-spam so you should do your role and answer his question respectively. He didn't mic spam either or he didn't "disrespect" you. It was just a question. I love you guys, but don't be dumb nor cancerous either and also you shouldn't -1 anyone just because someone else "-1'd" and actually give your own opinion instead of changing it and basing it off of someone else.