We all went through same thing like this guy. We didn't know about the rules, we didn't know xG, and we had people from xG to guide us through the same steps as they did because we didn't know shit about any of this. So we should just help this guy to familiarize himself with the rules and understand them.

+1 you. You seem like quite a sincere guy. Chicken. Are you fudgeing kidding me? All he asked was a question, that was all. It wasn't quite a full fledged argument. He didn't know about anything about mic-spam so you should do your role and answer his question respectively. He didn't mic spam either or he didn't "disrespect" you. It was just a question. I love you guys, but don't be dumb nor cancerous either and also you shouldn't -1 anyone just because someone else "-1'd" and actually give your own opinion instead of changing it and basing it off of someone else.

+1 have not seen him being annoying is nice and not a bad guy

+1 Because he deserves a chance before we decide he isn't fit for the clan. Also the whole arguing about mic spam bullshit is literally retarded. Your telling me that because he asked if he could play music on his mic and responded how he did he now thinks mic spam is ok?

Seriously people, it seems like you purposely tried to nit-pick anything negative you could find. Plus the whole "Argument" seems like it was just a question rather than a heated discussion.

Ratings?

We all went through same thing like this guy. We didn't know about the rules, we didn't know xG, and we had people from xG to guide us through the same steps as they did because we didn't know steaming pantload about any of this. So we should just help this guy to familiarize himself with the rules and understand them.

I agree with this %100. We shouldn't be calling it newbies because they don't know all the rules, its just not right. Besides teaming up on him like this is just screwed up.

I think he is a good guy, he was sincerely confused why everyone hates him now. He should be given a second chance, sure there was some immaturity and mistakes. But hell, we all make mistakes and I still stand by my vouch

This is the prime reason why people think xG is all toxic. Because we go apes hit over 1 thing and don't actually make a solution for the problem

I don't think I vouched for you but that was because I didn't know enough about you to make a decision but I would like to congratulate you on the amount of vouchers you have and when the time comes, welcome you to xG! Let's get this guy rollin'! :D

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!