• It was actually pretty funny
    • It was just fine, not boring at all
    • I think its almost boring
    • I think its boring
    • I think its really boring
    • I think its boring as f**k
    • I don't have a life anymore, its boring as hell

WARNING: CONTAINS A S**T TON OF BORING A** CONTENT AND A S**T TON OF PROFANITY

Once there was a greedy a** Free 2 Play named, the Gibus Professional, and he claims that hes buffed as f**k. All of the Pay 2 Plays laughed at the Gibus Professional as he has s**ty stock weapons, meaning no name tags, stranges, and worst, and it's not even weapon releated, no, single, F**KING HAT. So, during the time of his "Professional" gibus skills, his Kill/Death Ratio is 0/420, as he claims that hes f**king awesome, and knows how to trade. Well guess what folks? The Gibus ACTUALLY tried to buy an earbud for 1 scrap, and he posts "I'm a popular youtuber, watch my vids", and the guy declined his trade and replied back saying "No s**t sherlock, you're poor as f**k, you only have 2 subs, and you sound like a f**king 1 year old, gtfo noob". The Free 2 Play was spamming his trades until he got his earbud, and guess what? It took him at least more than 500 trade sends and finally got his earbud. The rich Pay 2 Play said "You know what? F**k you, you're just poor as f**k. Take your f**king earbud and goto hell d**kweed." The Gibus Professional showed off his earbud with his amazing "Gibus" hat and "Professional" skills. The people still hated him as he was STILL WEARING his GIBUS HAT, STILL NO WEAPONS, AND NO F**KING HATS.

The people hated him so much, they kept calling the Gibus Professional "Crap and UnOrginal". The Free 2 Play didn't care, and he spent his $100 on keys to show that hes rich. At least people saw him as a Pay 2 Pay, but the Gibus Professional recieved his first hat, the Mann. Co hat. Once he has realized that he's actually a Pay 2 Play now, he was really pissed off and he wanted to remove his status and wants to become a Free 2 Play again. Why didn't he just create an account and just transfer all the items into the Free 2 Play account? That doesn't matter anymore, as he went hell with his life, as he tried to get to Valve Headquarters as soon as possible to remove his P2P status and get back to F2P status. The Valve Employees said "Sorry, but we can't remove your P2P Status, but you can create an another account and play it there instead, transfer all of your items to there and still keep F2P status". The Gibus Professional was pissed off as he didn't want to create a new account as he was lazy as f**k, so all he did was shoot himself in the head and said "F**K, MY, F**KING, LIFE"! What he hasn't realized is that he won a Saxxy one day before his death, and he didn't even f**king notice at all, as he was just complaining about his account being Pay 2 Play.

Chapter 2: wut deh fk? (google translate: What the f**k?)

Once the Free 2 Play (Now P2P) has killed himself, he was sent to nothing but blackness. The End, as there was no f**king point of adding a chapter 2 as this was just meant for joke ness. Now, time to put the s**ty credits no one wants to watch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CREDITS:

GUEST STAR: STAR_

FREE 2 PLAY: the Gibus Professional

NARRATOR: STAR_

STORY BY: Shrek

the end

like my stories? buy them off ebay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No Explosions? ALRIGHTY *Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom.* Micheal Bay now wants to make this into a Film.

Acshrek or Donknie?

*You Pressed Donknie but you actually pressed Acshrek.*

*This Story is now Directed by Micheal "Awesome" Bay.* Get Reddy for those Holla Dollas.