Waimalu

Let Me When You Guys Get Your Crap Together

I'm done :|

I'll tell you why...

I'm depressed (Whaaat you act so happy) well you gotta look at the bright side of life (what does this have to do with anything?). Well you see a couple years ago a great friend of mine @Egg showed me a jailbreak server, I was bored so I said why not. Joined it, worse decision of my life, it was aids. Played it more and learned to fukin love it. I met so many amazing people (@kbraszzz @SPORK @Nomulous @Ohstopyou @Marceline :cat:) ANYWAYS (I'll add others at the end if I remember don't think I forgot you :D) I made friends and it made me happy. Really happy. Time passes and I decide to join this beautiful clan. More time and then depression hit its hardest when my parents told me they were getting a divorce (at my age it hit me harder than it would if I was younger) I turned to xG and It welcomed me with open arms. I was happy again. But sadly nothing good lasts forever and their are new people in xG some good some douchey. Blah blah left for bit blah. Came back around last month after being depressed again missing the good old times. And ever since then the only thing that welcomed me was the salt truck. (Although some welcomed me back with love and I thank you from the bottom of my heart). Anyways this doesn't help my depression so I'm leaving...I love you guys ( Don't listen to this nerd, he'll probably be back). I'll stay on teamspeak here and there but until the salt dissolves I will not be apart of this madness. Just as I was trying so hard for mod but I don't think its worth anymore...

lol I'm curious what's going on. so glad I don't hop on Bach's channel for the most part anymore.

but on a more serious note, I'll miss my walmart bae. I miss the old dodgeball days bro. will miss ya.