Artu1

Chickenpanda - Team Fortress 2

They're trying to close so early because it's a 30 min ban. Your ignorance is not my fault.

wtf dude, why are you an asshole too? i havent been rude in any of my messages and u still havent answered the question i asked

also, can everyone stop trying to close this so early, bellowaldi and vector

we habent finished dicussing this issue yet and i still want some imput from other staff managements department

It's been resolved. It's much, MUCH faster to ban someone by typing !ban (etc) instead of going through the admin menu. If @ChickenPanda had tried to ban you, then it wouldn't have worked as you two have similar names.

Vector is an ex-member of staff. He likes picking on people.

Bello is an admin and is trying to resolve things.

If you are told to do something by a member of staff, you MUST do it otherwise you shall face the consequences.

there was a 30 minute ban that was already delt,

u fail to understand that this isnt a ban protest, its a abuse report, theres a differences.

chicken panda had a reasonable request for you to change your name

The reason why you needed to change your name is because he can't target you

it shouldnt be my problem that he isnt able to target me, i have no reason to be targetted, he couldve used admin menu easily if i were breaking rules

lmao this thread is so fudgeing dumb

leave if you dont want any involvement in this thread, if you think it's so dumb.

u fail to understand that this isnt a ban protest, its a abuse report, theres a differences.

it shouldnt be my problem that he isnt able to target me, i have no reason to be targetted, he couldve used admin menu easily if i were breaking rules

leave if you dont want any involvement in this thread, if you think it's so dumb.

This is pathetic. It has already been explained why @ChickenPanda won't go through the admin menu just to ban someone.

It's much, MUCH faster to ban someone by typing !ban (etc) instead of going through the admin menu. If @ChickenPanda had tried to ban you, then it wouldn't have worked as you two have similar names.

It's been resolved.

i have accepted the ban and is over with, this isnt a ban protest, its a abuse, nothing has been dealt with as of yet

If you are told to do something by a member of staff, you MUST do it otherwise you shall face the consequences.

that statement is only true if the purpose was relating to rules, but it wasnt, there isnt any reason i should change my name,

chickenpanda could have a) used admin menu b) changed his name

This is pathetic. It has already been explained why @ChickenPanda won't go through the admin menu just to ban someone.

from what i see, he wont go through the admin menu because he is too lazy, instead having to waste my time to solve his moderating crisis.

you either improve your admin menu to be able to target people with SIMILAR names or not ban people over it :s

i have accepted the ban and is over with, this isnt a ban protest, its a abuse, nothing has been dealt with as of yet

that statement is only true if the purpose was relating to rules, but it wasnt, there isnt any reason i should change my name,

chickenpanda could have a) used admin menu b) changed his name

Omg.

There is a reason why you need to change your name.

It is a policy of xG.

We can't target you

Admin menu takes ages

No abuse, no problem. I've banned people for this multiple times.

Omg.

There is a reason why you need to change your name.

It is a policy of xG.

We can't target you

Admin menu takes ages

No abuse, no problem. I've banned people for this multiple times.

it is not a policy of xg, the policy is to have 3 legit characters in your name, which i clearly did

YOU CAN TARGET ME, thru admin menu

admin menu takes age, not the members problem, stop being lazy

u confessioning to abuse too? lol

oh my god, no one can be this fucking retarded. like, there is stupid, than there is just flat out denial.

YOU are not above everyone else and this rule applies to everyone, targeting people through the admin menu is a hassle and often times makes it harder to catch rule breakers. The reason why the 30 minute ban is valid is because it was already delt with first of all, and that's that. It's only a 30 minute ban which is no where near abuse. also "it shouldn't be my problem if he isn't able to target me" He has been on this server longer than you, and is an admin, it is YOUR fault for not changing your name. Because you're breaking rules now, doesn't mean you couldn't in the future, and obviously you were breaking rules since you didn't change your name. Just add a letter or number at the end of your name. It's so dumb because you can't comprehend what we are trying to tell you, just close the thread god damn.

from what i see, he wont go through the admin menu because he is too lazy, instead having to waste my time to solve his moderating crisis.

you either improve your admin menu to be able to target people with SIMILAR names or not ban people over it :s

This is not a matter of laziness. This is a matter of how fast someone can go through the admin menu. Making it so that you can target people with similar names is impossible as it has to register the matching names including "Chicken" in it.

it is not a policy of xg, the policy is to have 3 legit characters in your name, which i clearly did

YOU CAN TARGET ME, thru admin menu

admin menu takes age, not the members problem, stop being lazy

u confessioning to abuse too? lol

IT'S NOT ADMIN ABUSE YOU ABSOLUTE DINGUS

Just give in. I can 100% guarantee you that @Rejects @kbraszzz or ANY senior member of staff will close this and not file this as abuse. I can also 100% guarantee you that you are looking retarded.

Not all rules can be fit on the one menu when you join the server. There are more rules which involve common sense.