Artu1

Chickenpanda - Team Fortress 2

I doubt that. I'm pretty sure he told you to change your name, since he was unable to target you (since you both had Chicken in your name). Apparently you didn't, so you were ignoring admins, which is an offensive, that may result in a ban. Nevertheless, it was just a thirty minutes ban, I don't think you should get too mad about that.

Anyways, it's upon @Rejects .

And @ChickenPanda might wanna see this too.

I doubt that. I'm pretty sure he told you to change your name, since he was unable to target you (since you both had Chicken in your name).

why would i have to change my name in the first place? i wasnt breaking any rules to be needed to be targetted

so you were ignoring admins, which is an offensive

sorry but i was afk for a bit, but its only offensive to ignore admin when they are doing admin things? chaning my name for no reason isnt

im not upset, just seems a bit dumb to ban me for 30 minutes instead of kick :s

im not doing this out of vengence, my time is up i just wanted u guys to know that u have a abusive admin on ur servers

It's a 30 minute ban, holy steaming pantload. Grow up.

yea the grown up thing is to just ignore this abusive behaviour which is ruining ur servers,

u guys dont seem to understand im not doing this for my benefit, but for urs and if u guys rather that to be kept within ur community, then close this. otherwise do something about it

ty asshole. -.-

yea the grown up thing is to just ignore this abusive behaviour which is ruining ur servers,

u guys dont seem to understand im not doing this for my benefit, but for urs and if u guys rather that to be kept within ur community, then close this. otherwise do something about it

ty asshole. -.-

You really think chicken panda, an admin known for being incredibly nice, and fair through out all of our TF2 servers, would for some reason target YOU with abusive behavior. No. There is no abuse. If he asked you to change your name then there is a likely reason for him to do so. Also, why not just change your name? why push the admin's buttons further, Also, it's not abuse if you do not hear the Admin, he verbally warned you and you decided to do something else. We can't do anything about that, so it's on your end. The fact you think this is abuse just makes me laugh. @Rejects @kbraszzz close this shit.

then there is a likely reason for him to do so.

ur implying he has reason for me to do so, stop placing your input and assumptions without correct affirmative information beforehand

why not just change your name? why push the admin's buttons further

if there is no reason to change my name and if he is asking me to change it for no reason, its the opposite, he's pushing my buttons lol

it's not abuse if you do not hear the Admin, he verbally warned you and you decided to do something else.

i can tell u to gtfo the servers for no reason and as long as i verbally warned u, it's not abuse.

The fact you think this is abuse just makes me laugh

go laugh somewhere else, no placing useless inputs on this thread, ty.

Rule number 1 in xG: don't mess with vector

?

is he the guy in charge of staff abuse or something? becase that would be hilarious

Because we both had "Chicken" in our names, I have to tell you to change yours. I warned you about 3 different times, kicked you to get your attention, and after you asked why you got kicked and I told you another 2-3 times, I just banned you for half an hour. I was very consistent with asking you, and honestly, you just didn't listen. I legit said over mic at least 5 or so times to just add a "Z" to the end of your name or something

Because we both had "Chicken" in our names, I have to tell you to change yours. I warned you about 3 different times, kicked you to get your attention, and after you asked why you got kicked and I told you another 2-3 times, I just banned you for half an hour. I was very consistent with asking you, and honestly, you just didn't listen. I legit said over mic at least 5 or so times to just add a "Z" to the end of your name or something

~ closed

Lolo I'm not a DM but who cares.

ok, it seems fair that you warned me (though i dont recall).

i question why i have to change my name, from my past experiences, u can target people with the admins menu anyway? but the issue was i wasnt doing anything wrong at all, there wasnt a reason to target me and if i were, u can do it through admin menu

from my experience on the trading server, the rule is 3 legit characters of letter??

my name was acceptable, i dont udnerstand

also, can everyone stop trying to close this so early, bellowaldi and vector

we habent finished dicussing this issue yet and i still want some imput from other staff managements department

also, can everyone stop trying to close this so early, bellowaldi and vector

we habent finished dicussing this issue yet and i still want some imput from other staff managements department

They're trying to close so early because it's a 30 min ban. Your ignorance is not my fault.

ur implying he has reason for me to do so, stop placing your input and assumptions without correct affirmative information beforehand

if there is no reason to change my name and if he is asking me to change it for no reason, its the opposite, he's pushing my buttons lol

i can tell u to gtfo the servers for no reason and as long as i verbally warned u, it's not abuse.

go laugh somewhere else, no placing useless inputs on this thread, ty.

i'm reading this and i have no idea what you're saying. Like grammatically i have no idea what you're trying to prove. also how is my input not valid? there was a 30 minute ban that was already delt, and chicken panda had a reasonable request for you to change your name, as he stated that he kicked you already and refused to acknowledge him.

The reason why you needed to change your name is because he can't target you. you both have chicken in your name, if he tries to target you, the message would be that there are multiple people on the server with the same name. This being, we would have to go through the admin menu which takes it a lot longer to deal with problems. lmao this thread is so fucking dumb