Pip271

24/7 Oot3d

Should there be a 24/7 oot3d server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a 24/7 oot3d server?

So a lot of people think oot3d(the trade gaming history map) is overplayed, and, in my opinion, i think trade gaming history should be gaming history, not cyberpunk and minecraft with some gaming history. A solution to this is(I bet you saw this coming) a 24/7 oot3d server. Any opinions?

I hate the Ocarina of Time map, if that's what you're talking about. The map is too large, boring and the spawns suck (you keep spawning inside each other, combine that with spawn protection and you are stuck).

I'm fine with how it is honestly. Trade Gaming History is meant for all gaming maps, I believe.

I don't think there should be a OOTD 3D served because it crashes SO MUCH so that would make the 24/7 server not exactly 24/7.

It would also suck since it's that map all the time, who wants that other than gibbus skrubs. The map is good on gaming history when it's on every fourth or fifth map rotation, not 24/7.

It's such an unstable map that this is a no-brainer vote for me.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike Cyberpunk as much as the next guy, but OOT3D is not good enough to warrant it's own dedicated 24/7 server.