Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG:rep]Cave Johnson

Steam ID:

Information:

Name: [xG:Rep]Cave Johnson

Length for ban: 1 day (1440min)

Why you were banned: Because someone thought i freekilled even though i didnt.

Why i should be unbanned: i have all respect for whoever banned me but he didnt see what happened, three people (red) were pursuing me then i got hit trice and they were all trying to kill me and so i kill all 3 because they were all baiting and hurting me, and they said i was free-killed. I wont be able to play for a few days, and this is my first ban so try to get to it asap. If i had done something wrong i appoligize. thank you for reading. :)

And you don't have proof you didn't do anything.

How does one prove something that didn't happen? =/

From the looks of it, you killed 3 people all at the same time(apparently the same second, according to the events logs) and only 1 of them got kill assist against you... I highly doubt that ALL 3 of them hit you, if that was true you would likely have died from being meleed 3 times even if none of them were crits...

You prolly freekilled one or two of those three, and while... it sucks that you can't fight back while people are chasing and swinging at you, until they actually hit you, it's still freekilling if you kill them. Your ban will likely expire before any decision is made on this appeal anyways, and it looks like it's only a ban from blu team... just be careful in the future.