Dethman

Neon Heights Bug

So, i went to trade game and everything went to fucking shit. People are saying it is a pre-round glitch but you can tell in this demo it really needs to be fixed.

bugs.dem

I'll check the demo when I'm back on my pc, but I've been hearing really different stories from people about how well the map runs. And glitches or no, the map advertises the servers of the group who made it, I'm perfectly fine with taking it off just for that, but bugs just add to the case for it to be removed.

@metalslug53 @Rejects @kbraszzz @Vector @Kypari and anyoone else who has an opinion

I think it should be removed since it advertises other servers everywhere on the map

Thoughts everyone?

I'll check the demo when I'm back on my pc, but I've been hearing really different stories from people about how well the map runs. And glitches or no, the map advertises the servers of the group who made it, I'm perfectly fine with taking it off just for that, but bugs just add to the case for it to be removed.

@metalslug53 @Rejects @kbraszzz @Vector @Kypari and anyoone else who has an opinion

I think it should be removed since it advertises other servers everywhere on the map

Thoughts everyone?

I'll see if I can get the demo working later. If not I'd need a description.

Thoughts everyone?

Map advertisements are fine. We should of specified it in the rule book. forgot about that

I always thought it was a little strange using another server's map personally, but I don't really see it as a huge issue. I see it as a way to give the map creator's the credit for designing the map, but at the same time, I can also see how others can see it as a form of advertising. I'm neutral on this one. But, if the map has huge glitch issues, it should most definitely be removed.