Goblin

Completely New Tf2 Gamemode?

I'm just wondering if it were possible if somehow someone could make a "Mariokart" themed tf2 game mode. Where the players and the mercenaries ride their "bumper car karts" on a racetrack full of power ups that can be used to get an edge in being the first one to finish a certain number of laps in first place. Hell you could even just make it a death match on a racetrack and that would still be cool as tits.

We HAD THIS once.

It got SO BORING after the third time on each track.

Huh, I didn't know that. What made it boring? Because honestly all shize on tf2 can get boring after a while.

Huh, I didn't know that. What made it boring? Because honestly all shize on tf2 can get boring after a while.

It was the same thing over and over again. Same track and same gameplay really. You don't feel as involved as you do in Mario Kart or whatever.

Kinda sounds like all Tf2 Xeno Gamer servers.

Yeah but killing people senselessly and killing people for not jumping on a sweeper that can lead to death is much more fun than friendly racing

Yeah but killing people senselessly and killing people for not jumping on a sweeper that can lead to death is much more fun than friendly racing
I don't consider trying to kill another racer with an explosive turtle shell in order to win "friendly" racing. Neither would I consider murdering people fun, or playing the same damn games on jailbreak every round.

Saxton Hale is so successful because it is really one of the few Servers that has constantly added new content that keeps players interested. Maybe we should try that with our other servers.

If Mario Kart had no items and if you got in the lead you stayed in the lead because everyone goes the same damn speed.

That's TF2kart.

If Mario Kart had no items and if you got in the lead you stayed in the lead because everyone goes the same damn speed.

That's TF2kart.

Wow, well no shit it was boring, that's stupid. But what I was talking about was something if like each class got it's own stats and upgrades like in saxton hale or something, and there were actually items and power ups to use on the tracks. I'm not trying to promote a half assed racing mini game I mean like legit Mario kart shize.

Honestly when we did have this, we added a couple different tracks and I liked it. Probably the funnest thing was how you could boost into someone and knock them across the track. and kbras, even though everyone has the same speed you can still race effectively by cutting corners.